Need to Expunge your record?

Home » Need to Expunge your record?

Want to expunge your record? Please visit Michigan Legal Help for common questions, articles, forms, and complete instructions on setting aside a conviction. There is also a 10-Step Checklist  – How to Set Aside an Adult Misdemeanor and/or Felony Conviction that will serve as your guide throughout the entire application process, including filing the application with the court, getting certified records, attending the hearing, and completing the post-hearing filings.